A blog for our members to share ideas, exhibitions, artists of interest or a fleeting thought.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Artist Megan thinks is rad - Gregory Euclide!


A friend of mine sent me Gregory Euclide's website a few months ago and I have been meaning to share it with you guys. His subject matter is like a weird combo of my interests in cut paper and layering or removing sections of 2D work, with Danielle's interests incorporating fabrics or other materials and patterns into paintings...but with really amazing landscapes.

I think I like his relief work (above) the best, but his installations are really cool too!

1 comment:

  1. Love em!I wouldn't think we could have an artist that intersected our styles since they are so diff, but here we go. I like the irony of the installation work too.

    ReplyDelete